Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Our House Update #7

I had another good day of painting yesterday, probably around 7 hours.  Once I start painting it's hard to stop, there's always one more thing to tackle.  After taking a photo for the day then I spend time looking at the photo to see what direction to take for the next paint day.  They say to stand back and look at your painting periodically while painting to help see mistakes and visualize, for me photos do the same thing.  And I really love working on the stenciled and stamped surface!!  It leads me in places I never thought of going.  Now I see areas where I'm going to add more stencils and stamps.  Getting excited!


I forgot to mention that my Daily Paintworks page is temporarily closed due to my travels to California over the winter.  When I figure out mailing during this pandemic it will be restarted.

Oh and if anyone has questions regarding my project and paint process please leave a comment I'd be happy to answer your questions.  If you are using Safari you won't be able to leave a comment for some reason, however you can using Google (Chrome) and maybe other search engines.

I hope you are healthy and staying safe, finding positive and maybe creative things to help keep busy.   For those still working and on the front lines God Bless You, I really cannot thank you enough.

Deborah Ann Kirkeeide copyright

2 comments:

  1. Wow, 7 hours of painting... heaven! I’m loving the look of the transparent girl in front with stenciling peeking through. The whole piece is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just looking at that girl and I like how she fades out at the bottom but yesterday I painted the little boy really sharp and in focus and she looks blah. I have to figure it out. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete