Thursday, April 9, 2020

Our House Update #8

I'm starting to see an end to this project, maybe in 2 or 3 days depending on how long the paint sessions are.  I'm not real pleased with the little girl in the foreground so will continue working on her.  The stencils and the stamp came out and you can see some of that in the foreground close to the girl.  I'm going to add a few more of the curlicues on the other side of the girl to see how that looks.  At this point I have to be careful and not overdo keeping the fun stencil and stamp work from being obliterated.  For me it's hard to let go and leave things alone.  I will be so happy when all these little faces are done, they can drive me nuts.  What was I thinking adding all these people anyway, this was supposed to be about houses.


So are you Zooming?  Lots of people are zooming or doing some type of video conferencing these days.  I was on zoom this morning with an art group, so nice to see and chat with friends. Everyone is adapting and learning new things because thats what we do during hard times.  Over coming challenges makes us stronger so keep challenging yourself and stay safe.

Deborah Ann Kirkeeide copyright

1 comment:

  1. Looking lovely...yes people are hard to do! Almost there, glad you were able to Zoom with your art group.

    ReplyDelete