Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Vines & Branches Continued

 

This is part of the ongoing project of three pieces started a few weeks ago where mask was applied first then paint and mask removed.  Now I have moved on to adding the collage pieces, you can see I've got this vine and branch kind of thing going on and it almost has an asian art feel to it.  I played with moving different pieces of collage around before gluing, it took me forever before envisioning something.  You can see that process below in the next photo.  It gave me a start and something to go by but it may move in a different direction, not sure at this point.  So the next step is to add a connecting paint layer in darks.  I started adding some pencil designs to the piece to help me along.  The title is only temporary making it easier to refer to.  



No comments:

Post a Comment