Friday, October 8, 2021

Apple Branch drawing

 


My virtual Intro To Drawing class Just finished this drawing Monday.  I found this image on pixabay.com and loved the design however it needed to be cropped as it was to long and we added the bottom leaf for a better composition.  The class did some amazing drawings!  This was a lesson on values and we discussed negative space.  Next week we will continue to discuss negative space and it's importance for getting correct proportions along with comparative measuring.

Still room in my Drawing The Seasons class which begins Oct. 25, 2021. Drawing The Seasons

Hopefully I can get in some paint time this week!  I have a start using masking gum, still working on some abstracts.  Watercolor paper taped down and mask applied, next step is paint.  I'm going back and forth whether to use watercolor or acrylics, Hmmmmm.

Deborah Ann Kirkeeide ©

No comments:

Post a Comment