Friday, May 7, 2021

Window Drawing

 


This is a drawing I debated whether to add to the spring virtual drawing class that I'm currently teaching.  There ended up not being enough time for all the references I wanted to use.  I loved this window but it was very time consuming, so the reference will be added for homework or practice idea.  I draw all my photo references before having the class try them to insure they will work for our class time.  Extra practice for me which is a bonus.

I've been giving the class some challenging pieces and so far they haven't rebelled.  I try to balance the challenging pieces with some simpler ones.  Next week the class will be working on toned paper with an added white colored pencil, one of my favorite drawing techniques.

Deborah Ann Kirkeeide copyright 

No comments:

Post a Comment