Saturday, May 1, 2021

Watering Can Drawing

 


My spring drawing class started last week and I've been busy drawing again, All Things Spring this time.  I found a bunch of photo references on pixabay.com, the watering can is one of them.  My students will be doing the watering can in our next class.  The watering can reference is a good exercise in negative space, the background is what makes this drawing so interesting, all the space around the can indicating plants.

I'm also busy sewing, it's been years and I needed some summer PJ's.  I looked all over the internet for PJ's and found only one thing which was priced at $100.  No way!  So I put on my sewing hat and got busy, it's been a nice break from painting.

I will post some more drawings soon.

Deborah Ann Kirkeeide copyright  

No comments:

Post a Comment