Saturday, April 3, 2021

Three Cheers For Spring

 


Click Here For More Info - $175, 8x8 inches, Acrylic on 1/8" Ampersand Gessobord

I was in the mood to paint white daisies, these are actually white daisy type mums but they worked.  These little pastel vases were a Goodwill purchase some years back, they are favorites even with their tiny chips here and there.  I needed a third something and the little bluish bottle worked.  Now I have to find a third little vase in a pastel green.  The cheery bright colors are my response to spring and maybe the world getting back to a new normal.

My eight week drawing class for April was canceled, I'm a little disappointed but gives me more time to paint.  There is a virtual four week drawing class being offered as a substitute through Rumriver Art Center Anoka MN if anyone is interested.  It won't be set up as a basic drawing class but a time to get together and draw step by step with me while including some drawing principles.  

https://rumriverart.com/classes/virtual-art-classes/ 

Deborah Ann Kirkeeide copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment