Thursday, March 25, 2021

Two Fruits

 


Click Here For More Information:  $125, 6x6 inches, acrylic on 1/8" Ampersand Gessobord

Did you know you're supposed to eat two fruits a day?  My husband told me so, plus 3 veggies a day.  He always shares what he finds on the internet.  So now you have met your daily fruit requirement.  I'm just doing my part to keep you healthy and at your best.  Seriously I couldn't think of a title for this painting until I remembered the two fruit requirement.  Done with fruit moving on! 

I really went loose this time around with the big one inch brush and I'm applying more paint.  The smaller brushes are still in use for the little things, I'm trying to keep it that way for now.

Stay well!

Deborah Ann Kirkeeide copyright

Caring for acrylic paintings or any paintings:  keep them out of direct sunlight and the weather elements.  Seems logical right?  For an example my mother (who was an artist) towards the end of her life started hanging her paintings on a covered patio in Arizona.  The patio had a misting system plus the desert temps provided high heat.  Both caused the paint to peal away from the canvas.  I understand she wanted to decorate her patio but not a good idea with original art work, use prints or ceramic pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment