Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Time To Shine

 


Click Here For more Information -  6x6 inches, acrylic on 1/8" Ampersand Gessobord

Working in paint time during the holidays is close to impossible for me.  This is the time of year to paint sparkly ornaments and things that shine, it's also the time of year to decorate, bake, cook, shop and mail.  I didn't even mention clean, that's on the list always.  I'm so glad I found time and inspiration for one more Christmas ornament painting, dots seem to be my easy go to for that needed inspiration (how can you resist those reflections?).  

I use professional acrylic paints: Winsor Newton, Liquitex and Utrecht.  The Ampersand gessobord's are 1/8" thickness, a museum series panel which are acid free, archival.  All my paintings are signed, dated with the paintings information on the back.

Merry Christmas!  Hopefully next year we will be back to more normal celebrations, for now continue to stay safe for a little longer, we are almost there.

Deborah Ann Kirkeeide copyright


No comments:

Post a Comment