Tuesday, December 1, 2020

January Drawing Class 2021


 I'll be teaching another 8 week virtual drawing class starting January 18, 2021.  Every week photo references are emailed to each student that are drawn step by step in class.  I cover basic drawing skills and techniques but very low key with emailed handouts.  Time is included for discussions and sharing.  For more information and to register: https://rumriverart.com/classes/senior-classes/

These classes are advertised as senior classes but anyone sixteen or older can register. 

The students from my fall class graciously allowed me to post some of their favorite drawings, check out the work below.  I'm very impressed with how hard they worked and how lovely these drawings turned out.  Some of the drawings below were not class projects but practice pieces done at home.  Very impressive!


All drawings are copyrighted by each artist shown.



No comments:

Post a Comment