Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Hangin At LaBoutique

 


Click Here For More Information - 8x10 inches, Acrylic on Ampersand Gessobord

I miss shopping!  The experience of touching fabrics, trying clothes on and just wandering around for anything that grabs your eye.  Oh and grabbing some fast food or lunch out is part of the experience.   The internet is great but it can't replace "real" shopping.  For all you ladies (and men too) feeling the same way here's an image for you to enjoy.  This is number three in my hangin series.  I hope boutiques can find a way to stay in business!

My acrylic paintings are protected by an acrylic satin varnish and I use professional acrylic paints: Winsor Newton, Liquitex and Utrecht.  The Ampersand gessobord's are a museum series panel which are acid free, archival.  All my paintings are signed, dated with the paintings information on the back.

We are continuing to be careful and stay isolated as much as possible during COVID.  Please be careful out there, things will get better so be patient. 

Deborah Ann Kirkeeide copyright

No comments:

Post a Comment