Thursday, January 6, 2022

Morning Get Away



 Click Here For More Info:  $130, 6x8 inches, Acrylic on linen panel

My first acrylic painting after a long break.  I think it would be so much fun having a little scooter, my neighbor has a red one she drives to work a few blocks away.  When I was a kid my parents owned a Tote Gote that my sister and me used to race around the desert with (grew up in AZ).  We had a blast!  Check out Tote Gotes on the internet.

The Vespa is a pixabay photo reference however the window in the photo didn't work so I Photo Shopped a new one with more interest and contrast.  Actually the window was taken from another one of my photos that I painted some years back so you may recognize it in my gallery.

Almost one week away from the start of my new class "Exploring Color With Mixed Media".  I'm pretty excited to share what I know about working with acrylics and color.  I'm not much about painting subdued color, you can see that by checking out my gallery on Daily Paintworks (link on the right).  That's just my personal preference and what inspires me.  Learning to mix and create color, just about any color is fundamental for those interested in painting.

Deborah Ann Kirkeeide ©

No comments:

Post a Comment