Friday, January 1, 2021

The Window Spot


 Click Here For More Information - 6x8 inches, Acrylic on 1/8" Ampersand Gessobord

This photo reference made me imagine walking in a restaurant (which I miss by the way) and seeing this lovely spot next to the sunny window.  This is the spot where I would ask to be seated with my lunch friends.  I wanted to keep it simple, let the light tell the story.  For me it's hard to let the details go but it's better when I do.

Happy New Year!  The vaccine is coming and I'm looking forward to a spot in the sun lunching with friends again.

My acrylic paintings are protected by an acrylic satin varnish and I use professional acrylic paints: Winsor Newton, Liquitex and Utrecht.  The Ampersand gessobord's are 1/8" thickness, a museum series panel which are acid free, archival.  All my paintings are signed, dated with the paintings information on the back.

Deborah Ann Kirkeeide copyright


No comments:

Post a Comment