Wednesday, June 17, 2020

So many ideas, not enough time!

I have all these ideas for future paintings and I want to get started on all of them before I loose the excitement.  Small gouache paint sketches, compositions using old family photos (like the one below), owl eyes, mixed media and more.  But it's summer, theres the garden, food to fix, dishes to clean.  I'm not going to complain life is good, we are staying safe and healthy.  I'd just like to know how all these daily painters do it, a painting a day.  Maybe they have house cleaners, a cook or just an amazing amount of energy.  This is my muse for today, time to get started......

 
I used Photoshop to alter this photo and I'll try working this into a paint sketch with the gouache.  Getting excited!

Deborah Ann Kirkeeide copyright


No comments:

Post a Comment