Friday, August 23, 2024

Memories Of The Heart


12x12 inch acrylic on a Da Vinci Pro Panel (cradled panel).  This is another of my abstracted paintings finished awhile ago and I have another in the works.  The painting process begins with palette knives then switching back to brush work.  Its a very challenging and time consuming technique but keeps me away from perfectionism which weirdly allows for more freedom.  

Once I figure out how to mail a painting this size they will be offered for sale.  Fall of 2025 there will be a solo show of my work at Rumriver Art Center in Anoka where my new paintings will be displayed for sale.  So if you live in the area save the date September 13th 2025. 

I've discovered the problem with my blog, it doesn't like Safari any more, there seem to be no problems when working in Chrome.

 Deborah Ann Kirkeeide ©

No comments:

Post a Comment