Thursday, October 15, 2020

Foot In The Door Exhibition

 


I'm excited to announce that my painting "No Place Like Home" was excepted in the Minneapolis Institute of Art (MIA) Foot In The Door exhibition.  I'm so honored, they only have this show every 10 years.  This will be a virtual exhibition due to Covid so no matter where you live you can see the show.  Please check it out.  MIA is a wonderful museum which connects to an art school.  The show runs from Nov. 1st through Jan. 10, 2021.

Hashtag - #FootInTheDoor and tag Mia (@artsmia) 

new.artsmia.org

I will try to add a link to my painting later. 

On another note, I've been a little under the weather lately due to allergies which have cause a bronchial issue, so I haven't been painting much.  This news definitely perked me up!  Hope to get back to painting soon.

Deborah Ann Kirkeeide copyright

1 comment: