Thursday, July 2, 2020

Life's A Ball


Click Here to Bid Now:  6x6 inches, acrylic on 1/8" museum gessobord

This painting is from a photo reference on pixabay, it makes me smile and gives me joy.  What could be better than a ball and a loving human companion to tirelessly throw it?  The joy of simple things, a simple life.  It's a reminder that there are still good things in a world that seems broken.  I needed this reminder and I hope the painting makes you smile.

Stay safe everyone and be reminded of the simple joys around you.

Deborah Ann Kirkeeide copyright


On another note I'm still working on my painting of a family vintage photo from the 1940's.  It's getting closer but just not there yet.  A good exercise but frustrating.  I'm not someone who likes painting the same subject over and over, I loose interest and if you don't have interest you might as well not pick up the brush.  I'm also stubborn, this is like my 4th try at painting this subject.  Because I have so many great family vintage photos to paint I keep striving to figure it out.  The place in Arizona is called Hole In The Rock.



No comments:

Post a Comment