Friday, August 24, 2018

Friend Reflections


Not For Sale - Oil on museum gessobord panel, 8x10 inches

We spent a lot of time at the beach in northern California when I visited my daughter a few years ago.  She was totally embarrassed when I took photos of people unaware so I promised to get permission.  This man with his dog was very obliging, he even asked what I wanted him to do, which of course was just to be himself.  The people at the beach were nice and not suspicious of me, maybe because there are a lot of artists and art communities in the area.  I think California would be a very cool place to live, if I could afford it. 


Due to the limitation and inconsistencies of various display monitors, the colors you see on your screen may not be a totally accurate reproduction of the actual painting.


(c) Deborah Ann Kirkeeide

No comments:

Post a Comment